The Houston Methodist Health and Fitness Expo at the Cynthia-Woods Mitchell Pavilion Event Center would like to thank you for your interest in our event.
Upon receipt of your exhibitor application and payment, your booth space will be assigned. For any questions concerning information, please contact us via the email below.
Expo Coordinator: Tiffany Renken
Expo Booth Info: email@example.com or 281-387-7508
To Register Click HERE
March 1, 2024
TIME: Friday 10am-8pm
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Event Center
2005 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Admission to the expo is FREE and open to the public.
No products may be shown or sold that conflict with exclusive sponsors.
To Register Click HERE
Early bird pricing valid until January 1st!!
March 1, 2024 Expo Booth Information
● A standard 10 x 10 size booth
● 6 foot skirted table and two chairs
● ID sign
● 8 foot high back drape with 3-foot side drapes.
● Electricity and Wi-Fi will be provided at an extra charge as needed.
● Additional amenities available for rental at an additional charge include extra
chairs, tables and carpet. Add any additional items during checkout
10x10 Expo Inline Booth $850
10x10 Expo Corner Booth $1150
10x20 Expo Inline Booth $1400
40 X 40 Expo $9000
20 x 20 Expo Booth $3600
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
● Booth payment must be received within 30 days of commitment.
● Set up before and break down only after the published Expo hours. The booth must be staffed during the entire Expo.
● All exhibitor products and signage must fit within the assigned booth space. Exhibits must not block other booths, walkways or exits. Do not erect an exhibit rack or display higher than the 3-foot side rails in the front half of your exhibit that would prevent your neighbor’s view of the aisle.
● Expo management reserves the right to modify the Expo layout and to remove, restrict or reject any inappropriate or obstructive displays/exhibits.
● Use of one exhibit space by two or more companies is not permitted.
● Accept responsibility for any damages that you may cause to the building or other property associated with the exhibit.
● Provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 with “The Woodlands Marathon Mgt., LLC, directors, agents and employees” named as additional insured for the event. Please request information.
● Complete and submit the Indemnification and Hold Harmless agreement.
● If sampling food, you must obtain a health permit from Montgomery County if required.
● No refunds.
● Tents must be sandbagged or weighted. NO STAKES ALLOWED.
2023 LIST OF EXHIBITORS
Airrosti Rehab Center
Faust Distributing / Heineken Silver
Houston Methodist The Woodlands
National Running Center
Restore Hyper Wellness
Renewal by Andersen
Team Green Running
Texas First Bank
Trigger Point Stretch Studio